This is a year where I feel many Traditions are beginning and renewing. My kids are getting to that fun age where they remember the old and enjoy the new. I am having the time of my life watching their excitement with each tradition!
I stumbled upon this Santa fabric in Walmart for $3 a yard and couldn't resist! There are patterns all over the Internet to make them. I used the pattern here. Way easy too! If you are not an experienced sewer, I know you could do it! Plus your kids would love it too! Cole loves to tell people that I made them. And he really enjoys his name on it. I do too. ;)




6 comments:
You have the funnest posts to read. Question...Where did you get the Elf on the Shelf book? I love it!!
Hi Amy! It's so fun to see your blog. You are so creative!! Love the pillowcases. I just gave Allison a sewing machine for Christmas...she might need some great sewing ideas. I'm going to tell her to check out your blog! Merry Christmas.
Hey Amy, its Brooke Gardner (Garlock), remember me! Jono and Prestons little sister!! Anyways, I came across your blog from Jenny's and all I can say is that I LOVE IT! You are so creative and I love the sewing ideas! I'm glad to know that someone really does sew still!! Anyways, I thought I would say Hi! My blog is private but if you email me the.garlocks@gmail.com then I can invite you!!
Darling! Can you make me one!? Or two...? :)
So cute! I am off to Walmart
Hey Amy! I tried calling but I just wanted to tell you that I'm having that grocery/coupon party at my house on Dec 10. Wednesday night at 5:30pm so hopefully you can come!
Post a Comment