Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

We went to Grandpa and Nana's for Christmas Eve and had a nice yummy Christmas dinner.

Olivia and MaryJane bonded while playing the piano.

Aunt Jill arrived straight from the airport just in time for the festivities to begin!

Starting with...
Decorating sugar cookies for Santa and the Train cookies for the Polar Express Night Nana and Grandpa had planned.  Nana had sent out invitations and the kids were so excited!

Nana and Grandpa gave the kids matching snowman jammies!
Which they all put on instantly!

MaryJane seems to think she is exempt from being in any photos.  She just won't stay put without a fight!

The kids tickets got punched and were all loaded on the train while Nana read the Polar Express story.  And Grandpa surprised us all as Santa with bells and presents. (wakie talkies)

MaryJane didn't know what to think of that silly grandpa.  
He always dressing up!
Aunt Jill once again spoiled the kids with her gifts.  Kate and Sadie got matching outfits!

And we made it home just in time to put out our decorated cookies for Santa.   



I am now realizing that I wasn't in ONE photo on Christmas Eve.  Sad.  I need to be better about passing my camera off so my kids and I can remember me being there at these special times.  I can't even remember what I wore!  How pathetic is that?



2 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

It looks like everyone had a nice time. The cookies look almost too pretty to eat. I know what you mean about not being in pictures. I do pass my camera around now so that my kids will remember me being there even though I wish there were less of me in the pictures.

Happy New Year!!!

sue chappell said...

Amy....You make Christmas so magical! Thanks for all your contributions in making all our family parties such a success! I love you- MOM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails