Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Mr. Christmas...

( dec. 3rd 2008)

couldn't wait to get our skinny tree decorated so we could set up the Christmas Train!  Every morning has felt like Christmas.  Cole is just bouncing out of bed with excitement ready to do the Advent Calendar and find where our elf Jingle is hiding.  I love it!  He has entered the prime age for Christmas!
MaryJane was helpful with pulling all the ornaments out of the box.

Grandpa and Nana came to help us set up the train because Kevin had a late night at work and Cole just couldn't wait to get that train set up!
This train is just a little too much for my taste.  I love the idea of a train, just not the two tracks it came with.  A Trolley on one track and the regular train on the other.  And Mr. Christmas has to have BOTH tracks up every year!  I've been working real hard to get him down to just one smaller circle.  Next year I'm thinking we should get a fuller tree to compensate for the amount of train and tracks we have.  It really emphasizes the skinny of the tree. 

The Trolley taking the Lego men for a ride.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails