On Saturday, Sadie had her Tap and Ballet Christmas performance! It was so fun watching her hopping, skipping ad frolicking on the stage. In her element! Such a delight!
Through reading my blog, you’ll find too quickly that the things I love most in life are my little family, vintage campers and creative projects like crafting and sewing. I don’t scrapbook, so blogging has been a wonderful way for me to record these happy times in life! In 2010 my fourth child was born with Down syndrome. This has been an incredible growing experience for our family! We love and adore our Frankie and look forward to a life filled with learning and love for him! What a wonderful blessing Frankie has been to our family. He has shown us the beauty and joy of Down syndrome!
5 comments:
Sadie is a doll!! Looks like fun!
She look adorable - I loved the bows on her shoes - she's my little sugar plum fairy!!!
She looks so cute! The bows on her feet are so cute!
How fun!! Where do you have her taking dance at?
Um...HELLO!?! How adorable is she!? Did you get any video!!??
Post a Comment