Kevin's idea was to take the old Volvo station wagon to make for a more "old school" feeling.
So we piled the kids in and headed to our favorite


It was a perfect night to get the tree. Not too cold. Although we couldn't resist catching the warmth of the fire.
It didn't take long to find


Oh dear.

We left the lot with one disappointed little girl. And cruised our way home old school style.
Gave the tree a little drink.
And made up for the sadness with nice hot coco in Sadie's favorite Christmas cups!
And MaryJane has found a new addiction! Couldn't get it out of her hands!




3 comments:
cute pictures I love real trees too!
I LOVE your tree! I totally think skinny ones are the best! We usually cut one down ourselves. This year we missed the outing, but my family still got us a tree:) I did however buy an artificial one this year too. And it is a skinny one, they do make them, but they are hard to find. This year we have both trees!
So fun! But I'm with Sadie-- fluffy trees are more fun and don't look like they are starving. You know Kate Moss? Calista Flockhart? Yeah, not cute. Although they both know how to dress cute, just like your tree-butlet's face it, a little bounce to the ounce and junk in the trunk adds to any room! :)
Post a Comment