This Holiday season has been filled will spending some fun quality time with my kids. Thanks to the Advent! Playing games, reading stories, dancing to holiday music, baking and lots more.
Nana brought us this cute cookie jar that we just HAD to fill with yummy cookies! Sadie requested chocolate! That's my girl!
I love the idea of having a cookie jar on the counter with homemade cookies in it ALL the time! The only problem with that is me. Don't know how much my waistline would benefit from that.
I found this recipe from allrecipes.com and the cookies were DELICIOUS!!
A definite repeat! Yum! Yum! Yum!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies
1 cup unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Bake at 350 for 11 min.
And we finished off the afternoon with
ShRiNkY dInKs!
We had so much fun with these! Cole even made his school teacher her Birthday card on one. I wish I took a pic. It was so cute! A mini Birthday card! She loved it!
Sadie really impressed me with her skills of drawing a princess!
Thanks Nana for the fun Cookie Jar!




No comments:
Post a Comment