I'm finally getting around to posting Easter! We had a great time in beautiful California over spring break. A big thank you to our families in Cali. for letting our crazy bunch stay with them!
And attempted family photos at a near by park.
Always a chore to get them all looking at the camera. I love MaryJane's little face here. Suits her personality quite well.
I made the girls dresses again this year. Very similar to the dresses I made last year. Sadie's request, "puffy sleeves and a sash". I made Cole's tie too. I'm not in love with the fabric but it was fun and easy to learn.
After a wonderful Easter dinner prepared by my fabulous mother, we had a little Easter egg hunt at Nate's house.


We were so lucky to be in sunny California and have beautiful Easter weather!







5 comments:
LOVE ALL THE PICS and the fun memories!
It's nice having Easter in California...you can actually have an outdoor Easter egg hunt! Cute dresses!
These pics are adorable, Amy. Thanks for finally posting them! I especially love the one with cute little Sophie! She's just precious in that pic!!
Love their dresses...you are so talented :)
Beautiful family! I am always impressed with your family photos. It is very rare in my family that we can get our 2 girls to look at the camera.
Gorgeous dresses. You do a wonderful job.
Post a Comment