Sadie has been so adorable interacting with Frankie lately. She is just so sweet.
She talks to him so cute. Here she is telling him all about her silly bands
Its so fun to watch her dote on him in such a motherly way.
I haven't explained to the kids yet that Frankie has Down Syndrome. I'm not afraid of telling them, I'm just waiting for the right time and opportunity. It could be tomorrow, it could be in a year. I just have faith that it will happen when it is supposed to.
Sometimes I feel that Sadie already gets that Frankie is special. No words needed. She loves and adores him and she so good at showing it. Who knew that my little independent Sadie who didn't care to snuggle much as a baby turned out to be so nurturing.
My heart is so full today! I love my little munchkins. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to be their mother.
I mean look at this adorable profile...
I'm so darn attached to this little boy. He fills my soul with so much joy!
Can you believe he is 5 months old already? Still as cuddly as ever!
Love, love, LOVE him!
Here's a little video Sadie took of herself. My favorite part is at 52 seconds.
"Just doin' a little chill"




10 comments:
Your kids are adorable. Your blog is one of my new favorites!
This is so sweet - can't help but getting a little choked up! HIs is a lucky little boy - so much love in this home!
Amy, this is adorable and so sweet.
There is nothing quite like sibling love! Makes your heart just want to burst!
They are beautiful children and beautiful pictures!
Your blog makes my heart happy. This is an adorable post! Love the pictures and that you capture such great moments.
Sibling love is priceless. Sadie talked to him on the video like a little adult, too cute.
Amy your blog and posts warm my heart. You can just tell your family and home are warm loving caring individuals.
Sadie cracks me up! That video is so cute!
hahaha Sadie was busting me up. aNd Frankie is such a chunck now, love that little monkey
Amy, your blog is adorable and so personal...I love it! And Sadie, well, what can I say...she is precious! Love the video! Frankie is beautiful and your love for him is heavenly.....what a rich blessing you have in your home!
I didn't tell my kids until Morgan was older. We used the word "Down syndrome" freely in our speech and still do but they didn't understand what it meant. I wanted them to love Morgan for who she was and not think of her as anything other than their baby sister. They still don't think of her differently. They just know that Down syndrome means she has to work harder than they do to learn new things and skills. They celebrate her accomplishments just as much as we (her parents) do. Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment