Even though Kevin has 6 siblings, we had a small crowd this year. 4 adults and my children.
Cooking (and cleaning up) a big dinner for the four of us sounded like a lot of work.
So my sweet MIL treated us to a yummy dinner that the Tuscany.
We were lucky enough to be seated in a small nook with a nice round table, adorable leaded glass windows surrounding us and all the privacy we needed.
So many things to be grateful for this year!
These pictures are just a few reminders of some of the things I'm most grateful for.
This little girl LOVES "pink lenalade" (lemonade).
I love how the snow is making their faces glow.
| Stormy and Karin |
Eating out was such a nice treat. Thank you Stormy!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!






6 comments:
I love Tuscany. What a treat. Your kids are so beautiful! I love the skirts.
really cute pictures. and i love the girls' headbands...where did you get them?
Love the picture of Cole! And Stormy looks great - everyone looks great! So HAPPY you BLOG!
What great pictures! Your kids are adorable and they are getting better and better with picture taking!!
so cute!! did you make the headbands?
I bought the headbands at Claire's Boutique. My girls are into headbands lately so when I went to stock up on stocking stuffers, I found these cuties. Buy 1 Get one %50 off.
Post a Comment