Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy times!



Maryjane has just discovered her laugh. This is just something I never want to forget. It's so precious to me.  She will be four months in a few days and she's changing so much! 


This video shows our lack of video expertise.  I didn't have time to edit the video.
Have you ever played on Picnik ?  I'm having so much fun editing my photos!        

3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is darling! I am so excited for a baby!

I love how you edited that pic! Did you pay to upgrade picnik? Could you email me with your answer?

sue chappell said...

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! Isn't is wonderful you can capture all these precious moments with your little ones forever? I hope you'll never loose this!! NANA

clarke fam said...

There is nothing cuter than a little baby laughing, you must be doing something right, she is so happy.It was so fun to see you. Let's get together again soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails