Okay. So now that I'm addicted to blogging, I've discovered so many creative people out there and so many craft blogs with great ideas! I'm going nuts! Head spinning nuts! I'm bookmarking way too many projects! Where will I find the time? What will become of my
chore chart? (which has actually worked really well for me) I want to start something new before I'm finished with the last. Slow down Amy! Some days I just have to not even look at the computer. I can get swallowed up in this blogging world. In my recent blogging finds, I've stumbled upon these craft books that I'm very interested in.
Make it mine. It's a craft magazine that shows you how to "spice up your stuff". Easy with step by step instructions. Who wouldn't want a fun filled magazine for lots of craft inspiration? Don't worry, I've already subscribed.

And this adorable craft family book!
The creative family. What a great idea! I would love this book to help give me ideas to do fun crafts with the kids. Especially for the summer. This family's idea is to bond with the family through crafting. Love it! Want it!

2 comments:
thanks for your comments.
there is a ribbon outlet in maryland where i live.
are you by chance related to skimore's in seattle area.
It is crazy how you can get sucked in. I didn't get on the computer until tonight, and I was proud of myself.
Those books look great, let me know if you get them and try anything.
Post a Comment