Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

So what do you "tink"?

The other day around 5 o'clock, Sadie was outside wearing her Tinkerbell outfit and the cute wings and wand aunt Jill gave her.  The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.  I pulled out my camera to capture this cute moment.  Well, yesterday, my doorbell rang and it was my neighbor Gerry.  He is a great photographer and captured this same moment without either of us knowing it.  They are precious and so wonderfully CANDID!  My only wish was I should have done her hair that day.  But still.  Priceless!
His Pics.....
Glowing!


And my pics.....
(no comparison)




8 comments:

Mommyof4 said...

so cute--for as much as I like our camaras, it is amazing what a really nice camara can do!

KaufusiFamily said...

Hey Amy... I found your page through the Jarmans. We know them from the ward. But I found their page from a friend of mine from St. George who I grew up with. She married James' best friend. Small world, huh??

clarke fam said...

Those are so sweet! There is nothing better then being able to truly capture a moment in time. I really want a new camera, also.Put it on the list!

Anonymous said...

Amy I love your blog!! You did a great job, it is adorable!! You are so crafty too, love the dresses you made your girls!! Polly

Robyn said...

So dang cute! I love her wings!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Wow~ I love these pictures. Sadie looks like angel.

Jamie Gardner said...

She is Adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails