Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

and finally...Disneyland!


We started off the day by going to the Minnie and Friends breakfast!  The food was yummy and the kids even had mickey mouse french toast!  We met a lot of fun characters!  Minnie Mouse, Pooh, Tiger, Eeyore, Captain Hook, Chip, Fairy God Mother,  Rafiki from the Lion King.  Cole got a kick out of Rafiki's bum!  When we were getting a picture withe Eeyore, Tiger jumped in front of our camera with his arms wide open to block the camera!  The kids loved it!  I HIGHLY recommend doing this activity at Disneyland! 




We ate lunch at the yummy Blue Bayou and the yummy Monte Cristo Sandwich!  Sadie had the time of her life meeting the Princess's!  We did the hokey poky with Pocahontas, danced with Belle, Jasmine, and Aurora, and got to meet Cinderella, and a brief hi to Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White.  After which Sadie and Kate had their faces painted with a glittery butterfly.  Sadie was so tired and hot at that point she almost fell asleep getting her face painted.  When it was her turn to met Cinderella she just ran to her with arms wide open!  Oh poor Cinderella!



And to top off the day, Cole and Sadie just LOVED the parade!  I did too!  With the music and the Disney spirit, I admit I got a little teary eyed with excitement!  I'm a dork!  I loved taking the Kids to Disneyland!  

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad you had such a great time! Reading about it makes me miss it with my kids. I love that place! The outfits sure look cute on the girls.

clarke fam said...

So fun!! I can't wait to take my kids

Kate said...

How fun!! Amy is there anything you don't do. The girls look darling!! I feel the same way about Disneyland...it is just magical!! It's fun to see what you are up too!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We go tomorrow and this post made me so excited!! I love your girls in their outfits! So cute!!

suzi said...

Ok so if I BEG, will you make my little girl one of those darling outfits?! Seriously, you are amazing!

Serendipity said...

I LOVE your take on the disney outfits! Very cute...looks like you had a magical time! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails