We are back from our trip and I have some blogging catching up to do! I took 600 pictures! Better too much than not enough! I think it was Disneyland that sent me over. Our drive went really smoothly! Thanks to the new mini van! The baby was great too! The new IN-N-OUT opened in St. George on Tuesday! Finally! We love it! I'm not a huge hamburger fan but hey, when we are near an IN-N-OUT I can't seam to resist! Is it the fresh cooked food or the fact we don't have one near by? Good thing it's a four hour drive for me because between the cheeseburger, fresh fries , and a chocolate milk shake we are lookin' at about 1500 calories or more! So basically I'll need to jog down there to burn enough calories to eat there! Yikes!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
The rumors are true!
We are back from our trip and I have some blogging catching up to do! I took 600 pictures! Better too much than not enough! I think it was Disneyland that sent me over. Our drive went really smoothly! Thanks to the new mini van! The baby was great too! The new IN-N-OUT opened in St. George on Tuesday! Finally! We love it! I'm not a huge hamburger fan but hey, when we are near an IN-N-OUT I can't seam to resist! Is it the fresh cooked food or the fact we don't have one near by? Good thing it's a four hour drive for me because between the cheeseburger, fresh fries , and a chocolate milk shake we are lookin' at about 1500 calories or more! So basically I'll need to jog down there to burn enough calories to eat there! Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment