While Kevin was at the priesthood meeting, the kids and I decided to make little pizza's using their cute baking and pizza sets that I got them from Bed Bath and Beyond for only $5! They are wearing their apron's I made them last year. I had found the cutest vintage type food fabric years ago and just had to buy it because it was so cute! And when I found this apron pattern, I had to make aprons out of it! It is the easiest pattern! Sewn out of two fat quarters. I'll have to post that some time.



It turned out so yummy! I have never tried the Pillsbury pizza crust before. I highly recommend it! Plus my favorite Ragu sauce, sun dried tomato and sweet basil. Perfect for a quick and easy meal for kids.
3 comments:
Ok Im up later than you. Thanks so much for your help with my blog. I still have a lot to learn from you. You will have to give me some pointers. Your blog is so fun! I haven't made pizzas with my kids since Addie was a baby. You have inspired me, Thanks! I think I will have to make them this week! They will love it.
Looks like so much fun! Thank goodness you're finally into blogging so I can stop badgering you to send me photos!! I'm loving the pizza party!!!
What a cute mommy you are! I'm getting hungry reading your blog - MOM!
Post a Comment