Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Flash Back!!

My Buddy/Kid Sister Commercial

Do you remember this? Ha Ha Ha!! My brother called me and told me that this commercial reminded him of me. He used to sing it to me all the time! I think I wanted one pretty bad when I was little. "My buddy and me!" And that song! Have fun singing it all day! I can't get it out of my head!

3 comments:

Muranda said...

Not even going to watch...I randomly had it in my mind the other day and I hadn't even seen the commercial! I don't need any help.

clarke fam said...

Oh my gosh, I am luahging so hard,right now.I still randomly get that song stuck in my head sometimes.

suzi said...

The weird part is that I think I still know all the words!! Such a funny blast from the past! I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails