I'm ready! For a while now I've been wanting to change my blog address to completely strip my blog of my last name! I love having my blog open to meet new people and find old friends! I'm not ready to switch to private. So with my
heart racing and my frequent trying to write a post
hot flash and
anxiety (is it just me?), I'm going for it! So my
NEW BLOG ADDRESS will be ourscoop.blogspot.com I also have just one request. Could you please take my last name off your blog or anything you may have linked to me on your blog? That would be the greatest! And don't forget to spread the word. I hate the Idea of loosing ANY readers since I have so very few!
THANKS BUNCHES! You might just gave to hold my hand through this.
And don't worry! I'm working on the HEADER!
No comments:
Post a Comment