Well I'm a little behind! So I need to catch up. Again. We recently went to our stake Lagoon day and had a great time! It just sets me back to 9th grade every time I go there! We started to go with our stake three years ago with VERY little expectations. But we were pleasantly surprised! It was much more shady than I had remembered. The lines aren't too long and all the kiddie rides are all close together! This year we buddied up with some friends. The weather was PERFECT! Cool and breezy. We always like to arrive just after dinner when things have cooled down. We're all napped and rested to stay until closing! I asked Cole which he liked better, Lagoon or Disneyland. His response was " I like them the same, how about you mom?" He has no idea! I think we need to go to Disneyland again! Maybe he has already forgotten the "happiest place on earth!" Lagoon somehow doesn't quite feel like the happiest place on earth. But none the less, we had a great time for a fraction of the cost and distance!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Lagoooon!
Well I'm a little behind! So I need to catch up. Again. We recently went to our stake Lagoon day and had a great time! It just sets me back to 9th grade every time I go there! We started to go with our stake three years ago with VERY little expectations. But we were pleasantly surprised! It was much more shady than I had remembered. The lines aren't too long and all the kiddie rides are all close together! This year we buddied up with some friends. The weather was PERFECT! Cool and breezy. We always like to arrive just after dinner when things have cooled down. We're all napped and rested to stay until closing! I asked Cole which he liked better, Lagoon or Disneyland. His response was " I like them the same, how about you mom?" He has no idea! I think we need to go to Disneyland again! Maybe he has already forgotten the "happiest place on earth!" Lagoon somehow doesn't quite feel like the happiest place on earth. But none the less, we had a great time for a fraction of the cost and distance!
Labels:
family matters,
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment