On the 5th we went to my cousins Jeff and Janeen's house and had a pool party with all my cousins on my mom's side. It is so nice because the pool has a beach entrance! My kids just loved it! I called it 7 peaks! It was so fun with lots to do! The dads all played basketball and the girls just talked and talked! It was so fun to see everyone and all those babies! Three of which were born in december. Kate, Molly and MaryJane. Wow!

Sadie somehow found a fan club of boys and Cade and Brigham were just so cute with her she didn't know what to do with all the attention! They followed all over the pool. And when she shouted "who wants to come march with me?" I saw a circle of kids around her and about three hands went up. Where did she get this?
and here they are marching over to the trampoline to jump with her
Sadie surprised everyone with her little dance moves! We just laughed and laughed! She was trying real hard to impress those boys! She just shook her hips! I've NEVER seen her do that before! Sooooo funny!
Cole looking so tough in is floaties before jumping off the diving rock.
Mom trying life as a blonde. I think she liked it!

Thanks Jeff and Janeen for hosting such a fun party! We had a great time!







No comments:
Post a Comment