Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

TuTu Cute!

My first attempt with the at home photo shoot!  I'm still needing to take a photo class but I just couldn't wait to play with my camera a little.  I don't know what I'm doing when I take pictures but it is a lot of fun and I sure got some cute ones!


What do you think?  Which one is your favorite?
 


5 comments:

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

good job amy. first time taking pictures like a pro wasn't too bad.

Jill said...

Umm. Excuse me--- I LOVE THEM ALL!!
SO cute! All you need now is a good flash or lighting!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Actually, I was going for that kind of lighting. Natural light. No flash. I read a book that recommends no flash for "Rembrandt's light" using soft light to create dramatic shadows. It makes the subject look more dramatic.

sue chappell said...

SHe is precious!!! I love every single photo and I love her eyes -and I'mnot prejudiced either!! She's a doll - she is already such a part of our family! NANA

Amy said...

I really liked the lighting, you are right, natural lighting. I vary rarely use my flash, it is too harsh. Do you remember what setting you used? What the AV was or the TV? Great job! What book did you read?

Related Posts with Thumbnails