
MaryJane cut her first tooth today! It snuck up on me so fast! Last week it looked like she was far from teething! But sure enough, it's here! She has not wanted me to put her down! Tylenol has been our friend! Now we've got to wait for the other one on the bottom to come in. Is she still a baby? Teeth? She's all grown up!! I'm just LOVING her at this age! Her siblings are constantly fighting for her attention! They can get her to laugh so easily! She just lights up when she sees them!




2 comments:
amy! I just had so much fun catching up on your blog. Your kids are so beautiful and I absolutely can't believe how grown up maryjane is already. How did that happen so fast? we're having fun out here but we are sure missing Utah. summers there are just so much fun!
AMY - She is so adorable but she is growing up too fast! NANA
Post a Comment