Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday!  It was a very low key chill day!  It couldn't have been a better day!  I spent the day just relaxing at home, playing with the kids, doing no chores and catching up on some blogging.  Kevin offered MANY times to throw me a big party in our backyard.  But when it came down to it, he gave me 4 options to choose from.  I was even impressed he had 4!  The best way I could think of to spend my day was with Kevin and the kids.  Actually, a day at the spa would have been nice.  But I have a nursing baby and I went to the Stadium of Fire without them.  So we went to that Gateway Mall and ate my favorite BBQ chicken salad from Rumbi and took the kids to Kung Fu Panda.  It was such a cute show!  Then later we came home and had my most VERY favorite cake!   A Baskin Robbins ice cream cake!  My favorite is the chocolate frosting on it!  The kids and I just devoured it!  They went nuts for that cold chocolate frosting!  

After Cole had finished his cake, he said his new favorite line, "Check this out bro!" Then he began to lick his plate clean!  Oh he kills me!
Jill was great to have a package sent FedEx to arrive on my very birthday!  She gave me a beautiful pink scarf from Scotland and 2 cute magnets from her recent trip to add to my collection she supplies me with!  Thanks Jill!  And thanks to everyone who called or stopped by!  It was a FANTASTIC simple day!





5 comments:

sue chappell said...

I wish I could have seen you on your B-day! What a beautiful mother and daughter you are - I'm so proud of you!!! MOM

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy 30th Birthday Amy! Welcome to the 30's! You are like me, I just wanted to be with my little family on mine too. I have always loved BR frosting, it is so good. Now I am craving it...thanks a lot ;). Glad you had a nice birthday!

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

It's late but I hope that you had Happy birthday..We have been so busy with the move and also we just got a internet turned on today. Yeah~~~

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a great day. I'll have to check out the BR cake. Never had one before!

Jill said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Wish I could have been there!!
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails