When I heard that Miley Cyrus was coming to the Stadium of Fire I was so excited because I am a big fan! And Finally they get someone good to come! Along with the blueman group. So I got on line and had two computers give it a go to buy tickets when they went on sale. Well within 34 minutes of trying, the concert had sold out and left me empty handed. :(
Well, as some of you know, I am a Miley Cyrus fan! I work out to her music on my Ipod. I know, I know, but whatever it takes to get me movin'. And it helps that I love her! It all started when I saw her on Oprah. Two different times. And I was really impressed at her maturity and groundedness (is that a word?) Both her and her father talked about how they are religious people. Their family seems to be really connected. Hopefully hollywood won't get to her! But most of all, I love her raspy singing voice. And yes she can actually sing.
This is a song her dad wrote after she had gotten the Hanna Montana gig in California. He had packed up his family and sent them on their way and stayed behind to tie up loose ends and that is when he wrote this song. And this is also where it all started for me. I became hooked!
This is a song her dad wrote after she had gotten the Hanna Montana gig in California. He had packed up his family and sent them on their way and stayed behind to tie up loose ends and that is when he wrote this song. And this is also where it all started for me. I became hooked!




1 comment:
your whole 4th of July weekend looks like a TON of fun.
Post a Comment