
LOVED the beach this time of year! We lucked out with such great weather!
Okay, so are you ready for a lot of catching up! I'm just going to start posting pictures of our Week long trip to California! We were gone for 8 days and it was so nice to spend that time with the family! We drove and the kids did REALLY well!! No complaints! None. Sadie even got the "throws ups" which hit her at our stop at Aunt Jeanine's house in St. George at 5 a.m. Poor little thing! We just stuck with our schedule and left at 8 a.m to miss the Vegas weekend traffic. And for three hours in the car she threw up every 15 min. (in a bowl. sorry, too much info?) She was a trooper! After which, she slept for 3 hours in the car and woke up in California happy and full of life! It was the weirdest bug though. She would be fine during the day, eating and drinking without a problem but then at night, for three days, it would hit her again! I felt soooo bad for her! Luckily, it went away by the time we went to Disneyland!!

MaryJane's first experience with sand! She loved to eat it! Yuck! It didn't take long for her to crawl all over the sand! I think she liked how soft it was on her knees! We have hard wood floors on our entire main floor! So I'm sure the soft sand was a nice sensation.
She got the hang of the beach thing real quick! Shovel and all! This middle picture shows off one of her frequent sits. With one knee up and the the other tucked under her. Just like Cole did as a baby and just like my grandpa Chappell used to do!
1 comment:
Looks like you had so much fun at the beach! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment