
For Activity days this week, the girls (aged 8-11) hosted a Cookie Bookie for the kids aged 3-5 in our church. Where the kids came and decorated a pumpkin sugar cookie and then sat and listened to fun Halloween stories while eating their yummy treat! I was surprised how well the kids sat still! A very cute idea! Afterward, we all danced to the Monster Mash and fun Halloween tunes making us all in the mood for Halloween!
I thought this would be a fun tradition to start next year and have the kids invite a few friends over to our house for a little Cookie Bookie around Halloween! Don't you think? I can't wait, I think that next year(when they are a little older), I'll start the tradition of a spooky dinner! C-dogg style! ;)




4 comments:
sorry we missed your party looks like fun, and any luck finding your ipod?
I am liking the cookie bookie idea, how fun...I am also looking fwd. to starting the spooky dinner tradition too, maybe in another year or so. C-dogg will be back for next Halloween...:)
sorry about the ipod too...major bummer!
i like the idea too. making it a tradition is even better.
Sounds like so much fun!I love the candy pumpkins...did you have those!?!!?
Post a Comment