Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cousin Time!

It was great to be together with cousins!  Tom and Emily came with their three kids(who live in Cincinnati) and Mike and Chantel(who live in California) came with their two kids.  Lance, Kevin's other brother also lives in Cali. came later on the weekend.     
Sadie, Beth, Lucy, Cole, Scotty

I did all of the girls hair into, what I call, Piggy Knots.  They looked so cute!  I love the Ballerina stance Jaida would do every time I look a picture of her.  Hilarious!

Uncle Mike introduced us to the Double Decker shoulder ride!  Only Kevin or one of his brothers could come up with something like this!  I even have a picture of Jaida doing her ballerina pose on her dad's shoulders.  

Scotty has a mean grip here on Kevin's head!  Loads of fun!!

Scotty wasn't too happy about falling down in the waves fully clothed.  The funnier thing, he had worn those vampire teeth for 18 plus hours and wouldn't take them out!

Sadie and Beth

Here are some more pictures from our walk on the pier!  This was our first full day there and the coldest one too.  But not all that bad.  Quite enjoyable!




We were able to catch a peek at a few dolphins swimming by.  Not to mention a GIANT pelican which flew low and slow above the kids heads.




And of all the fishermen on the pier, my favorite...
this little old lady.  Bless her heart.  Hopefully she didn't catch anything too big that day.  She would have been a goner.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails