Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Little Pumpkins...

were so cute at the
well, not a real pumpkin patch but a cute place to pick pumpkins.  Close enough.
This place was adorable with many cute places to take pictures!! (as you can see here and also on my header I went a little photog crazy, as always)
I can't over MaryJane's cute little face and neck here.

 This picture doesn't do this pirate ship justice! I couldn't figure out how to deal with the sun behind it!  It was so cute and smoke would come out of the ship as the kids played.  I couldn't get over how cute it was!

And can you believe, there was this Cinderella pumpkin coach!!  I just about died when I saw it!  And by the look of Sadie's face, you can only imagine what she thought of it!

This was just after I asked her if she was on her way to the ball to meet her prince!  Her face just lit up!!  Priceless!


 And in the meantime,  there was my little worker bee.  In his own world.  I loved this little place!  Can't wait til next year to do it again!

7 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love those pictures!!! Enjoy it...those smiles are precious!
-Sandy Toes

Park Family said...

We've got pumpkins but like you said it would be so much fun to go and play and explore.

I love the hair by the way!! Thanks.

sue chappell said...

OK - It is tragic Nana didn't get to go too!!!!

Emily S. said...

So, where is this great pumpkin patch? It looks so fun and my kids would love it. Great pictures by the way!

Jill said...

Looks like so much fun! I can only imagine how giddy Sadie was. Does she still ask about my prince and kissing one?

Kristin said...

Hey, I am planning on doing the tag, but honestly, I have nothing exciting to say about me! I am still trying to think of 6 facts. I am so boring! Anyway, love the cookie book thing. I need to do that with my kids. I was thinking of doing a spooky dinner this year with my kids. My parents did it with us when I was young. So fun. Love all your pics! Also, so sorry about your ipod. That stinks.
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

they are adorable, simply precious. I love this time of year, I love fall pictures, I love the crispness of the early morning/evening air. Your daughter DOES look like a little princess!

Related Posts with Thumbnails