Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Disneyland Halloween Time!

A BIG thank you to grandma Stormy for treating us all to a fun day at Disneyland!  Remember how I said that I might take my sewing machine on my trip?  Well I did.  And I made Sadie this skirt which will be apart of her witch costume on Halloween.  It worked out well to take it.  Having Sadie not feel well the first few days, I had something to work on while she rested.   

I loved all the cute Halloween touches they put throughout the park.

Back row: Me, Kevin, Sadie, Chantel, Mike, Stormy, Lucy, Tommy and Emily
Front row: MaryJane, Jet, Jaida, Cole, Beth and Scotty
Minnie Mouse
Ariel using the Pom Pom Pen! :)


And Cole with his Mickey Mouse Lightsaber just before the parade.  A night I'll never forget!

Cole's top 5 list:
1. Splash Mountain
2. Buzz Lightyear
3. His Giant Lollypop (which he has asked for one for a year now)
4. Meeting Darth Vador
5. Autotopia
6. Wild Toad  (he couldn't pick just 5)

Sadie's top 5 list:
1. Meeting the Princesses
2. Getting her face painted (which she didn't even get done, I talked her out of it to buy something tangible that would last longer than a day.  But hey, she thinks she got it done anyway!  It made the top 5! Money well spent! or Not spent!;))
3. Looking at all the things in the girly "workshop" with mommy.
4. The tea cups
5.  Riding the car with daddy in Autotopia



4 comments:

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

hangin with uncle nate didn't make the top 5? that's dumb.

Amy @ OurScoop said...

No because you weren't AT Disneyland! The top 5 was for Disneyland only. And why didn't we all get a picture together when you came down? THAT'S dumb.

sue chappell said...

Looks like a fun vacation and I didn't realize Disneyland did Halloween stuff - so cute! And the kids fit right in - Nana!

Park Family said...

Your trip looks like so much fun!!!! I am missing Disneyland the the beach already!

Related Posts with Thumbnails