Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Who can resist.....

Gardner Village this time of year!


We met up with some of my old Salon friends and Sadie just was instant friends with Emily's girls!!




I don't think MaryJane liked wearing a her jacket!  I was sooo cold though!!


They just could not wait to ride the ponies!!  Something they didn't forget we did last year!

And the funniest picture of all was when Cole was playing on a bar by the steps.  He would hang on them upside down and try all sorts of different ways to hold on without using his hands.  Then as Emily and I were talking, he said  "Look Mom!"
LOL!!!  He was soooo serious and patently held that pose as I grabbed my camera and took several shots!  I couldn't get over it!  Maybe it's not funny to you but I almost cry when I see the picture!!! (It must be late) Soooo funny!




2 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

They are so very cute. I love all the pictures!!!!
-Sandy Toes

Unknown said...

I love that your kids love to pose for photos wish mine did, you sure got some cute ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails