
of joy will be shed during my workouts anymore! When I went to get into my car to go to the gym this morning, I noticed that someone (I won't name names) left the van side door open last night. And my ipod is missing in the little compartment I keep it in. :( or should I say WAAAAAAAAA! It just deflated me! My workout was long, hot, and sweaty without that thing!! I've depended on it for so long!! I keep hoping for it to turn up. But now that the house is upside down, I'm most certain it was taken! That thief! It's kind of scary thinking that someone out there is just waiting for that little slip up to take advantage. My neighborhood isn't that bad. It feels like any sort of friendly neighborhood!
Anyway, I know that my header up there still says "September" but I'm still mourning and don't feel productive. We are headed to the pumpkin patch today. Hopefully that will boost my spirits and catch a cute pic there.




1 comment:
how frustrating! you sound way calmer than I would be
Post a Comment