Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008!

Is there a limit on how many pictures you can put in one post?  I think I have exceeded the amount here.  But I don't think I'll have any regrets once I make my blog into a little book at the end of the year.  
We started our fun Halloween day at Cole's school parade which ran around the block.  The girls LOVED the parade!  And I LOVE my neighborhood this time of year!  The trees that overlap the streets and all the yellow leaves that surround you, I feel as if I'm in a movie!


Grandma stopped by to wish us all a Happy Halloween.

My Luke Skywalker and Cackling witch who was sweeping the sidewalk with her broom! 

And I couldn't decide which picture to use of my little Ladybug so I picked both.  
Love her to pieces!  And I can't get over her antenna!


It was the PERFECT Halloween!  The weather was BEAUTIFUL!  I sat on the porch with my little Ladybug as we passed out candy!

Not the best picture but I love it when my kids discover looking out the window.  And this was MaryJane's 1st discovery!  

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Positively Creative! said...

Your kids all look adorable! I love those antennas too....my Bellaboo kept taking her ladybug ones off her head...ugg!But it was fun!!

Emily S. said...

cute, cute, cute, cute cute! What else can I say! I agree with you that Halloween was perfect this year, not too hot, not too cold - just what it should be. Your kids are adorable in those pictures.

Aunt Sissy (Alissa) said...

This is adorable. Your blog is wonderful!!! (Alissa)

jweed said...

amy, your kids are so cute. did you make maryjane's costume? you are seriously the queen of crafty. . .love all your posts!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

No, I didn't make the Lady Bug costume. I bought it for $17.00 which was well worth it for the time it would have taken to make it! I did make the antena and Sadie's skirt! I can't seem to hold back having girls. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails