Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008


Looks like Santa came!

Our stockings were hung on the entry table with care!

Cole loved his keyboard.  

I love this keyboard too!  I love the earphones!  And that little ipod that he can record his tunes on!  That thing raps, hip hops, reggae's,  jazz's, the works!  Many ways to be creative!  
I HIGHLY recommend this toy for any little music lover!


Santa finally brought him a trumpet!  Something he's asked for all year!

Sadie REALLY wanted "Baby real live go potty!"  And when she found it under the tree, she picked it up and said, "Hey! Santa forgot to wrap babyreallivegopotty!!!  Silly Santa!!"  


MaryJane loved the idea of the family computer!  She was ALL over that!  And her cute little barn Santa had left. 


We had such a nice relaxing day!  Our morning started around 9 (my kids like to sleep in).  We just played, had a yummy breakfast and played!  By the time I got around to looking at the clock, it was 2:30!  I couldn't believe it!  We had so much fun playing with the kids!  I was so happy we didn't have to rush off to any family parties until 5!   


What is this?  Oh lookie here...

Can you believe I'm posting this?
The ONLY picture of me.  Mornin'! In all my glory!  Thanks a lot Kev.


We later went to Grandma Stormy's where we ate, danced, played and almost got snowed in!
The girls dancing.  Beth, Lucy and Sadie.


Daddy thought he'd jump in and work his magic!

Aside from the little fever bug Cole and Sadie got over Christmas it was still a fun and special Christmas to remember! 
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Letti said...

Santa did so good. I don't think you look bad at all. I love your treetoo it's beautiful. I am glad that your day was nice and relaxing I still can't believe that your kids don't get up at the crack of dawn. Man you are lucky. Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails