Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm in love...




with my new ruffler!  Worth every penny!  Have you noticed?  I haven't posted anything in a few days.  I've been busy ruffling!  I love it!  I want to ruffle EVERYTHING!  It makes my work look professional!  I made Sadie and Maryjane these cute bloomers for our California Trip.  Stacey came up and we made some for Kate too.   I've also made cute Disneyland skirts for all the girl cousins.  Which I'll post next.  Oh the possibilities are endless with that thing!  I'm thinking of having a ruffling party at my house for anyone who wants to ruffle!  Ruffle ruffle ruffle!!  Those cute bloomers can be made fast!  They're easy.  I think it took me 45 min start to finish to make Maryjane's.  I'll have to post some pics of the girls wearing them.  



This thing can gather AND pleat!




3 comments:

KaufusiFamily said...

Amy... Those are SUPER cute. I totally want to ruffle with you. You are so creative. Those pants are darling. Your girls are going to be the best dressed in Cali.

Jamie Gardner said...

Amy I love all your outfits. How much do you charge? I am serious!!!!

suzi said...

Oh my cute! You are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails