Like Kevin, you'll probably think that I have gone nuts! Here are our Disneyland outfits for the girl cousins. So easy and so fun to make! Sad to be a boy in my family. Just completely out done. Yesterday as Sadie came inside just screaming with big crocodile tears, I rush to see what the matter was (thinking she was severely hurt). Her pink balloon blew away "up to heaven", as Cole described. I told her not to worry because we will get her a new balloon at Disneyland. And in her cute little sad Disney Character voice she replied,"Will it match my cute Disneyland dress and cute Disneyland shirt? My Outfit?" It looks like I might be creating a monster. She's going to think I have to make her an outfit for every special occasion! At least I'm having fun doing it!
When I saw this fabric, I couldn't resist!




7 comments:
So cute Amy!! You are an amazing little seamstress. What lucky girls you have.
those are adorable. Oh and I am so jealous Disneyland sounds like fun!
Cute as ever! Hope you guys have a great time!
Amy those are adorable!!!!! Great job :) (sorry i missed the gym this morning i forgot i had something at 8! have a great trip!!) Polly
I am totally in for the ruffle party! I am serious! I would love to make some bloomers for my girls and we could make a night out of it. I'll bring the treats!
check out those mad pleating/ruffling skills! you should really sell your outfits, they are too cute!
here is a link to a skirt I think you might like.
http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/photos/twirly_skirt/index.html
Amy! Are you freaking kidding me! You are amazing! I can't believe how much stuff you do! Honestly! I love it! I look at your blog and realize I have a little girl on the way I just don't know if I can keep up with the ruffling, pleating, matchy match everything! Girls are a little more fun with this stuff! I might just have to hire you to do it!! Send Cole over and my boys will teach him how to cross-face(wrestling) tackle(football) hit a home run (baseball)and slide tackle to kick a goal (soccer)! He is surrounded by too many girly things!! Just kidding! Love you!
Post a Comment