Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Okay!  So I've been tagged by Sandy Toes!  This is my first time I've been tagged (that I know of)  and honestly have had a hard time coming up with these six random things about me.  Am I that boring?  Anyway, here we go....

1.  I've been pretty religious about going to the gym every morning for that last 3 years. When I miss a day or so due to illness or a vacation, I almost cry with joy listening to my ipod as I get back in touch with that elliptical when I return.  Tears literally well up!  I know, pathetic!

2.  I LOVE going to bed when the dishwasher is running!  It just lulls me to sleep and totally relaxes me!!  Just a reminder as I dose off that the house is clean.  :)

3.  I used to play the guitar and sing in a small girl band.

4.  My husband proposed to me on a sandy beach in Jamaica.

5.  I once played the guitar and sang to Ricky Schroeder.  ( A story I'll have to share sometime!)

6.  When I was a child I IDOLIZED  Marie Osmond!  I had a banner across my room that read "I LOVE MARIE OSMOND"  that I colored!  I even went as far to draw a mole near my left eye like her!


So here are the rules:

If your tagged, this is what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it along for fun...

I tag:
Stacey
Marilee
Kirstin
Emily
Chantel
Kelly

5 comments:

The Style Sisters said...

cute blog..came across it tonight while surfing blogs.
Karin

Liz, in New York said...

Amy! You are hilarious!--I can just SEE you singing to Ricky Schroeder! I love this blog. Your kids could not be more darling nor your life any sweeter as you relate it here. I miss chatting with you but am SO GLAD we can be in touch via the blogosphere.

PS Say hi to your cute mom who made such a nice comment on my blog...so fun!

amandapack said...

i remember the fake mole!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun..thanks for playing! I love to run the dishwasher to at night!
Have a great night!
What fun facts...Sandy toes

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Maria Osmond? :-) I loved Sean Cassidy and Rick Springfield!

Related Posts with Thumbnails