Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

We had a great Christmas Eve.  
This year we started our holiday earlier than usual so we could not feel so rushed to get everything done.  

We got to my parents around 1:00, had some appetizers and started off with pictures to get them out of the way.

It was great to have everyone here this year.




After pictures, we opened presents!  It was fun to get right to the good stuff!

The kids were SO excited!

Aunt Jill got all the girls matching gifts.  PINK BOOTS!
They all looked so cute in them.
Thanks Aunt Jill!


Nana and Grandpa gave all the girls these cute backpacks for their 
American Girl Dolls and pink boots for the dolls too!


Frankie got some new cute red high top shoes and his first BYU sweat shirt.
Cole got Just Dance 3.  He loves that game.  Nana told him that he can take it to his friends house to play it since we don't have a Wii. ;) 

 My mom got all the girls these darling necklaces from The Vintage Pearl.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!
Thanks mom!


After presents we enjoyed a yummy Christmas dinner.



Aunt Jill gave Kate and Sadie these feather clips and they loved them!!!

The kids decorated cookies for Santa.
Mmmm.  Santa loves those cookies!!!

 I didn't get very good pictures of the Nativity.
My kids love doing this every year.
I always love my brothers donkey ears.

Cole was a Wise Man, Sadie was a sheep, MaryJane was an Angel 
and Frankie was baby Jesus.
The kids came in as Nana played Silent Night and Grandpa read the story of the Savior's birth.
It was such a fun filled evening with no stress of time.  I loved how we did things this year.

Then the stockings were hung...
on the buffet because we don't have a fireplace.
(The ONE time of year that I wish we had one) 

Santa got creative with hanging mine and Kevin's stockings.


He sure LOVED those yummy sugar cookies and milk!

Our awesome skinny tree with colored lights!  I couldn't be happier.  
What a wonderful day it was to spend with family!




1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fabulous Christmas. Your tree is perfect, and I adore your buffet. I got a necklace from The Vintage Pearl this year as well, and it was probably my favorite gift.

Kim
TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails