Since MaryJane has a December birthday, we celebrated with family on her day.
We'll have her first friend party in January after all the holiday craziness.
She awoke to he room all decorated with balloons and streamers and gifts on the table.
The best way to begin a birthday.
She finally got a scooter with bigger wheels like her siblings.
The bigger wheels go over bumps on the sidewalk much better.
She wanted Blue.
The best was Frankie's first encounter with a balloon.
He was first afraid of it. But then the loved it.
Watching him trying to catch it was hysterical!
He screamed of excitement once he caught it.
Funny, funny boy!
MaryJane pretty much wanted everything Barbie for her birthday and Christmas.
This is her new smile. Sweet.
She stares at the camera and gets a glossy-I'm-in-a-dream-world look on her face and this new smile.
Pretty funny. But cute!
What a cute princess. I loved the raised eyebrows here.
One of her gifts.
My first attempt at making Chocolate Buttercream frosting. It was delish!!!
I love this picture of MaryJane's 1st birthday!
The moment she's been waiting for!
Loving being sung to by her all her family, cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles.
I feel bad I didn't get a pic of everyone.
So happy to get Barbie everything and her favorite "Pink Lellonade".
This girls loves some crystal light lemonade.
We have to wean her!
Frankie loved the cake.
Oh how we love this little girl! She is such a delight!
Always happy and has the BEST expressions to everything!
Happy Birthday MaryJane! We love you!









No comments:
Post a Comment