Where is all the snow this year?!
After church I found Cole teaching MaryJane how to shovel the bits of snow.
It was so cute to watch him talk sweet to her and be so patient.
These moments are the best because sometimes they are too few and far between.
Getting a pic in Sunday clothes.
Frankie's eye is still healing here.
I love his crooked little pointer finger!
Goodies for friends and neighbors.
We found our selves baking and making again.
The kitchen was a disaster...but we had fun!
Sadie making a check list and count of friends to give her cookies to.
She loves this kind of stuff.
Cole quickly dipped and decorated his cookies and then took off.
Chocolate covered Oreos for their friends.
All wrapped and ready to go.
For neighbor gifts I made a few of my favs. Peanut Brittle, Shortbread cookies and Mint Brownies.





1 comment:
AMY - You are an amazing Mommy! You're kids live in a wonderful, loving, fun home! What a blessing!
Post a Comment