Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

November Pictures

So I had a little playgroup at my house last month.  
I didn't get a big turn out because I scared everyone away with my 
worry of Frankie getting sick for his upcoming surgery.

I am grateful that everyone has been so considerate on the matter.  

 This is cute Leah.  She is about a month older than Frankie.
She is adorable and her wave hello/goodbye just melted me.  
Such a doll.

I think Frankie was taken by her too.  Leah and her piggy tails.
Max who is 2 came as well.  Sadly I don't have a picture of him. :(
 I accidentally deleted about 30 pictures on my camera thinking I had already downloaded them!!
I'm SO bummed!
These were the only two I have .
Thanks Sharae and Kristin for coming!


I got to volunteer in MaryJane's Preschool Class for Thanksgiving. 
It was so cute to watch all the dressed up Pilgrim and Indians sit down for a big feast. 

MaryJane just loved her costume! 

So did Sadie!  She had to try it on too. 

Cole felt festive and colored a tie-dye turkey.

What's November without playing in a big pile of leaves?
 Fun to have all the kids home the day before Thanksgiving. 
 Sadie's awesome choice of clothing for the day.


Every year I make our family a picture Calendar.  November is always the month that I take the least amount of photos.  Must be an uneventful month.  
Now I have some cute Pilgrims and great leaf pictures.  :)

1 comment:

sue chappell said...

Where's my picture calendar?

Related Posts with Thumbnails