Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Misc.

It is always a big event to set up the Christmas train!

MaryJane and Frankie decided they wanted to be big helpers too.


Setting up the train was an advent activity.




Surprisingly after the first initial night, Frankie didn't bother with the train much.   
The tracks kept him from the tree too. :)

Making gingerbread houses. 
Last year I found this cute mini village for $10 at Target.  It's perfect for us!  
We each get a house to build/decorate.


Frankie was happy to watch it all.
This picture is a good "before" picture of his left eye crossing.

I had a lot of Lego candy leftover from a YW lesson.  They were the perfect touch on these houses.

Love my village lit up at night.

For the past 5 years I've been a colored light fan.  
I love seeing my hutch all lit up from outside!


Best money I ever spent!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails