Sweet little MaryJane all dressed up as a mermaid for her preschool celebration.
Why not be the same thing her big sister was the year before?
Anything to be like Sadie.
This cute little face didn't know that while she was at school, I was picking up Aunt Jill at the airport.
Jill came to town for Halloween weekend! Yay! We were so excited to have her!
She was so happy and surprised to see Aunt Jill with me when we picked her up.
She loves her so much!
We had our annual family Halloween party on Saturday night at my house.
Everyone knows how much I HATE SPIDERS!!
So the kids got a big kick of Jill dressed up as a black widow.
The gang, minus my brother taking the photo.
Cousin Kate's costume hadn't arrived yet. Grandpa a serious GI-Joe and Nana as Mary Poppins.
My little fireman was so serious trying to figure out why everyone he knew looked so silly.
That darn hat wouldn't stay on him. A little on the small side.
We ate soup in cute bread bowls bought from the store,
had a coloring contest,
donuts on a string,
and pumpkin carving.
My camera was having issues that night.
I made my favorite Candy Corn shortbread cookies that I made last year. Yum! I got the recipe from Morgan at One More Moore but I also saw the recipe all over pinterest this year.
The kids pumpkins-
Sadie's, Cole's and MaryJane's
It was fun to host the party at my house this year.
I probably wasn't the best host because all I remember from that night was how darn tired I was!
Too many fun late nights hanging out with my sister I guess.











1 comment:
Hey Amy, you forgot to mention that I added padding around the middle of my costume. Come ON!!!
Post a Comment