We have a big stack of Christmas books I pull out each year.
One of our favorites is the I Spy Can You See What I See.
We always stare at the page with the cutely decorated gingerbread cookies.
So we tried to make some of our own.
The girls set up the book to get it just right.
Why is baking so much fun during the holidays?
Mmmm. They were so good!
I had to throw in these cute pictures of Frankie.
All bundled up to go somewhere and he loved it.
My happy little boy.
I got rid of the carseat Bundle Me we used last year not even thinking he'd still be in a infant carrier at 19 months.
But he still is!
He'll probably be able to fit in it until he's two!
He weighs just under 20 pounds.
Love him!!




No comments:
Post a Comment