Oh my sweet baby is growing up so fast! I keep saying that but I can't get enough of her! Luckily I have a really great camera that allows me to capture most of her precious moments! Both of our worlds are about to change! She is mobile! She'll roll, scoot, reach, and even crawl a bit to get what she wants. In fact, nothing can get her to crawl better than a domino tower built by her brother! She can't wait to take that thing down! She'll just scream to get it! So cute! I don't have a picture of that one, but I'll work on it!
Forget crawling!! She pulled herself up on the kids table and chairs and I about died! SO BIG!
Patty-Cake! Is her latest discovery! She loves the sound it makes! In the middle of the night when I make her a bottle it's dark and she's snuggling me patting my arm. I'll sure miss those little pats! Oh how I wish I could savor that for forever!
And here she is (with her big eyes and pour FLASH photography) DEVOURING corn!! I couldn't get it out of her hands!!




2 comments:
oh my gosh what a big girl, it seems like just yesterday you were pregnant waiting for her arrival. And way to go Mary Jane....crawling that will keep your mommy on her toes.
OK, so I love your haircut! Next time I may want to be bold and do something like that. It looks so good on you.
MaryJane is an absolute doll and I have to agree that So Cupcake is SOOOOO good!! Love it.
Post a Comment