Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Feeling So Refreshed!!

MY NEW HAIR CUT!
So,  people (from afar) have requested a picture of me with my new dew!  Not too different,  just shorter!  It feels great!  My hair was getting way to long and thin!  Not to mention, it was in a pony tail all the time!  I finally came to the realization that I'll never have Miley Cyrus hair!  Especially without those extensions and personal hair stylists! 

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of going to a salon, as a client for a haircut! The first time in 13 years!  I never told him that I do hair.  I just sat, relaxed and enjoyed being pampered for an hour!  For those of you who do hair, I highly recommend it!  It was so fun!! And taught me so much from a different perspective!

7 comments:

sue chappell said...

Cute & Sassy! Mom

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

Finally, I was dying to see your hair.

I love your hair. Look so cute on you.
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

looks super cute!

clarke fam said...

SOOOOOOO Cute!! I love the textured bangs.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

your hair looks darling. it's so cute!

Jill said...

Amy-- I LOVE the new haircut! But I also love that you didn't tell him you cut hair! Nicely done!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails