Did I mention that there was a Carousel nestled in the mountain right out our hotel room window! The kids were just "dying" to ride it the moment they saw it!
Which they did ride several times! With no additional company. Just ourselves!
The kids (and myself) loved the idea that daddy was working just downstairs! They loved peeking their head in to say hello! And while he was working, I took the kids to this beautiful meadow area, laid out a blanket, and snapped away! If only I knew what I really was doing with that camera! I kept thinking, this spot must be a photographers dream and I don't know where or how to even begin! I just need to take that darn class!
Here is the only "normal" one of Cole I shot of him in this adorable tree! Bless his heart, He just can't get that natural smile thing down!
Well, and then there is Sadie!! Miss poser for the camera! She was in her own world and would just wander around SINGING and saying, "take a picture of me mommy", as she would pose so delicately! I think she REALLY believes she's a princess!!
MaryJane loved just being outdoors, free and clapping her little hands! Oh can't get enough!!
And this is how it always is. The kids just maul MaryJane! They are SO cute to her!! That little baby is so adored!
So here is my slide show in case you didn't get enough! It was such a great little get away! To be together in a different environment was so fun!! Thanks Mom and Dad for helping us make it happen! And of course to Kevin for allowing us to tag along!







4 comments:
looks like fun....
This should be a photo shoot for a marketing piece for Zermatt! I'm serious!!! They would love to show families enjoying their resort! Cole looks so grown-up!!
I can't wait to see these cute kids! Looks like they had a blast!!! And you're quite the photog too!!
I am new to your blog! What great pictures and I love the flower headband! So sweet!
-Sandy Toes
Post a Comment