Before time passes to quickly I must post our trip to Bear Lake! And I'm finding that I didn't take as many pictures on this trip as I'd hoped. Maybe I relaxed a bit too much! We had a great time staying at the Ideal Beach Resort! It was Ideal! With beach access, swimming(everyday), tennis, mini golf, convenience store, and a large park with a merry go round included (you remember, the ones that we used to have at the school playground! except for this one seamed a bit newer) what more could you ask for on vacation? We had the pleasure of meeting up with some friends while we were there! Having a year there without cousins would have been hard on my kids but thankfully it workout out to spend sometime with the Plumbs and Gardners! All the kids had the time of their life digging in the sand for treasures Kevin would hide. That game went on for what seamed forever! Great times at Bear Lake and Great times discovering chocolate covered raspberries! YUMMY!!!
my favorite picture of the trip!
that darn sun!
there goes my attempt for a cute photo op in the lake.







1 comment:
Your getting good with your camera. Proof that I really need a new camera. Bear Lake is the perfect quick little getaway. My kids love the beach!!
Post a Comment