Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I want Curly Hair!"

All Summer Sadie has been pointing out curly hair to me saying things like, "Mom, I want you to have curly hair like her!" But more recently has asked for it on herself.  Lucky for her, her mom is a hairstylist!!  So we played salon one day and I curled her hair as she sat looking at the new American Girl Doll magazine! (it's a good thing this  new one came because the old one was hanging on by a thread.) And she just talked and talked and talked. Something she's become an expert at.  Hmm I wonder where she got that from?  I was a cute moment.  Such a big girl!

She was so happy all day!  For these pictures I had to pull her away from the newish movie Enchanted.  SOOOO cute I might add!  She wasn't to happy missing the movie but either way, she was happy with her curls!  I might have to invest in a smaller curling iron if this becomes a regular request!!  Maybe I'll try sponge curlers next!  

4 comments:

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

She looks so cute with curly hair too.
p.s- I like your new page...Cole and Sadie are so cute in that picture.

Emily S. said...

OK - I tried to do curly hair on Olivia the other day as well, but mine turned out no where near as cute as yours did. Can I sign up for some hair-do lessons for girls. I am serious!

Jill said...

I love her curly hair!! Adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails