Midnight Sun!
This might be old news to most of you! Maybe I'm totally out of the loop. But either way I'm going to post this for those who are in the same boat as me. As some of you might know, Stephanie Meyer was working on a version of Twilight from Edwards perspective called Midnight Sun. She has had the first chapter on her website for a long time now and all of us fans have been looking forward for this book come out! Now that the saga has ended are you feeling withdrawals like me?
Sadly as she writes on her website, "my partial draft of Midnight Sun was illegally posted on the Internet and has since been virally distributed without my knowledge or permission or the knowledge or permission of my publisher."
So she has posted the 264 paged draft on her website for everyone to read legally. And plans to put the book on hold "INDEFINITELY"!
Can you believe it! Shame on that person for ruining it for all us avid fans! I feel so bad for Stephanie. After all the work she has done to protect her stories!
I guess though on a more positive note, we have something to read!! Even though it is not edited, I'm sure I'll enjoy it!
Click HERE for the link to her website explaining everything and a link to the draft.




1 comment:
That totally stinks! I was waiting for that version. Oh well. I had no idea, so thanks for filling me in.
Post a Comment