For Kevin's birthday, his mom took us out to his favorite restaurant, Benihanna. The kids loved it too! Always such a fun experience.
Kevin's sister Karen came too but the only picture I have with her, Kevin's eyes were closed.
Cole LOVED the shrimp! He so confidently asked for shrimp and ate every piece of it!
MaryJane liked the rice
and Cole thought he'd like to share his too.
After dinner we walked around "the city" as the kids like to call it. (I know, some city!) We found these statues and found it fun to copy them! Cole was beaming! I wish I had my nicer camera. When we are on the go and out and about I just take my small digital. Afraid to ruin the new one.
Maybe we'll have to go back!




1 comment:
So cute - loved the pictures of you guys imitating the statues! Adorable - MOM
Post a Comment