This may look silly seeing my Son pushing a baby doll stroller. But it gets even more comical when you hear the story. Over Labor Day weekend I was out running some errands. Kevin was at home with the three kids and had to drop something off, by wheel barrel to a friend down the street and around the corner. When I had called to check in, he was in the process of completing his errand. And the conversation went something like this:
A: Hey! How's it going?
K: Fine! Were are just headed to drop this box off at Phil's
A: With the 3 kids!!
K: That's right!
A: Where is the baby?
K: Cole is pushing her in the doll stroller.
A: The DOLL STROLLER! WHICH ONE? (we have a couple)
K: The jogger looking one.
A: WHAT IF SHE FALLS OUT!?!
K: Don't worry I got that covered. I just ducked tape the buckle so it won't loosen. (well thought out) I'm making sure Cole's is walking real slow.
A: OH! HOW EMBARRASSING!!! I don't think that would be too comfortable for her! (again) How embarrassing!
K: Whatever! She is loving it!! Hasn't made a peep! The kids are taking turns pushing her!
Leave it to Kevin to do a task in such a oddly manner. None the less, the task is complete.
So since the event (that I so sadly missed out on) I had to do a little reenactment. And every time I would put her in the stroller, she would get a great big smile on her face and instantly kick her legs! Having flash backs of the joy ride!




2 comments:
Isn't that cute? WOuldn't it be great to be a care-free kid again?Nana
Hahaha! It's the same with my husband... just keep this in mind: men are just boys in oversized bodies, lol.
That's why "daddy is super fun" because he is just another kid playing with his kids :)
Love your crafts and your stories.
Cris
Post a Comment